14.5.12


Poem
May 12, 2012

Tiring?

1.

I am tired of loving people,
Who don’t love me,
I am tired of caring for people,
Who doesn’t care,
I am tired of fighting for people,
Who don’t want to struggle,
Who betrays me,
Who cheated on me,
Who tried to sell me,
Who don’t want to free,
Yet I have to be with them,
Still love them, care for them,
They who made cry,
They who laughed at me,
They who rejoiced when I failed,
They who never cared
And used me
I thank thee
For you made me
Strong;
And stronger
Than ever.

2.

They who gave me food
Instead of feeding themselves
And their love ones;
They who gave their lives
For me and chose to die
Without saying any word
And never betrayed me
To their last breath;
They who were
my mothers and fathers,
who gave me home
their homes as my own,
Who nursed me back to life,
Who carried me through,
They who prayed and laughed
With me,
Played their music,
Their gongs and drums
To their hearts and war beats;
They who died for me

3.

For they are my people;
I will fight for them;
I have to,
And I will..

Apg
May 12, 2012
"

No comments:

Post a Comment